Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spending time with our favorite Georgia Peaches!

Kennedy and I took our first solo trip together to Georgia to visit her cousins, Daddy stayed home and kept an eye on things.  It was her first plane ride and she did great!  We had so much fun and were really busy, we even got to celebrate Grandma's birthday when we were there. I think one of the best parts of the trip was the cousins photo shoot, the kids enjoyed it and the pics came out great.  Here is a peak at some of the photos!





There were so many great photos it is hard to just post a few.  I know I'm biased but these kiddos are gorgeous!

Look who's waiting in the airport!

Just hanging out






so sweet

Happy Birthday Grandma!


down the slide


Time to go, see you soon!

I love you Cousin Kennedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment