Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Playdates and Parties

She may only be 9 months old but the girl can party.... Kennedy loves to be around her little friends but is also great at just playing by herself.  February brought some fun mom's club activities and even a visit with our favorite little guy, Jameson.  





I can't believe how quickly time has flown by.... Callista turned 1 at the end of January and we were happy to celebrate with her.  Kennedy's turn for a birthday party is right around the corner! 





I hosted a Valentine's mommy and me and Kennedy got to wear her adorable outfit made by one of our Texas buddies. 


I'm gonna get you Rocky!

How cute am I?
Bella

Nathan


Kennedy and Ashley



Olivia

Nathan and Eva Marie
 There was even time for a little adult playdate time after Kennedy and Callista went to bed one night.....as you can see the night didn't last too long for some of the adults either!









No comments:

Post a Comment