We brought our guests to Atlantic City and once again realized we are NOT gamblers. After losing 40 dollars in less then 10 minutes on the slot machines, I decided that gambling is "stupid." It was a lot more fun to people watch!
While the boys went to the brewery, the girls had a relaxing day of playing!
The little one's bottom two teeth popped through while we were in Georgia and have continued to come out, here is the best picture I could get!
Kennedy also tried some new food, REAL food, not that jar stuff! Her facial expressions were priceless!
James and Rocky even got some snuggle time in on their visit.
Our big girl is crawling ALL OVER and pulling up onto everything...oh and she still likes to put anything she can in her mouth!
| num num num |
| Going for the cell phone |
| Action Shot |
Deane and James made their first snowman! It's PERFECT!
| I want to go outside too! |


No comments:
Post a Comment