Monday, October 11, 2010

B&B, babies and the beach!





August was a pretty sensational month for our family.  Kennedy is 4 months old and weighs 13 lbs even.  She took her first vacation with the Pekula side and got to meet her new cousin, Casey.  One of my dearest friends from Paramus got married and another had a baby boy that I know will be fast friends with KG. 


Up to the beach we go...

This is fun but I'll just take a short nap!

Hey... That's COLD!

Hanging out with cousin Kaitlyn.

I'm soooooo big.

My new cousin.... Casey!


Cape May Zoo with Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Pop-pop, Aunt Kim, and Casey.


We have to leave the beach already?  I'm still working on my tan! 

Introducing.... Jameson William

Beautiful mommy and son.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're posting. We're looking forward to keeping up with y'all. Keep the pictures coming....there's never too many.

    ReplyDelete